Этот сайт использует Cookies.
Нажмите здесь для получения дополнительной информации.близко
Cookies and other technologies
Cookies and other technologiesSo-called "Cookies" and other technologies are used to obtain a better insight into which areas of the website are used, where visitors direct themselves around the website and how much time they spend on the various pages. Thus, the layout and functionality of the website can be further improved, orientated to your requirements, even more navigation convenience can be added and the efficiency of communication with customers can be investigated. In addition, cookies and other technologies are used to market products and services and to drive effective online advertising.
Certain information is automatically gathered and stored in log files. This information includes Internet protocol addresses (IP addresses), browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps and click-stream data.
In certain email messages, a so-called "click-through URL" is used, which is linked to content on the website. When you click such a URL address, you pass through a web server, before you actually reach the target website. This "click-through" data helps to determine which topics are of interest to the reader and the efficiency of customer communications measured. If you would not like your information to be gathered in such a manner, avoid clicking text or graphic links in emails. In addition, so-called "pixel tags" are used to find out which areas of the website have been visited and how effective search processes are. Pixel tags also enable us to send email messages in an attractive format and for us to see, whether the emails are opened and thus have been delivered correctly.
Commitment to protecting your right to personal privacy
We take the protection of your personal information very seriously. The present guidelines are distributed to all employees and security precautions to protect your right to personal privacy are strictly enforced within the company. The website contains links to websites of other companies. The Skischool SKI PRO AUSTRIA is not responsible for their personal privacy guidelines. We recommended inquiring about the data protection declarations of these companies.
Use of external services
This website uses the following external tracking services:
- Google Analytics Universal Tracking
- Google AdWords Conversion
- Google AdWords Remarketing
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
You can choose to dissent from the collection of data by using a Google browser plug-in. The plug-in can be downloaded using the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Use of Facebook plugins
Plug-ins from the social networking site facebook.com are used on these webpages, which are operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). Should you access a webpage on our website that contains this plug-in, then a connection to the Facebook server will be established and the plug-in will be shown through the website on your browser. As a consequence, the Facebook server will obtain the information about which of our web pages you have visited. If you are logged into Facebook as a member, then Facebook will associate this information with your personal Facebook user account. Using the plug-in functions (e.g. by clicking on the "Like" button, making a comment), will also associate this information with your Facebook account, which can only be prevented by logging out before using the plug-in.
For further information about the collection and use of data by Facebook, about your relevant rights and options for protecting your privacy, please refer to Facebook's data protection information.
Use of AdWords Remarketing
Certain information is gathered depending on your web browser settings. These are automatically sent by your browser to the website operator using a cookie when you visit this website. This information usually concerns your computer assigned IP address as well as the type of operating system and browser installed.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer by a web server. A distinction is made between "session cookies" and "permanent cookies".
- Session cookies: A session cookie is applied with every visit to this website. A randomly generated, unique identification number is assigned to your computer therein. The validity of a session cookie automatically expires when you close the browser. The session cookies are used to support the functionality of the website and to find out more about your usage of the website, i.e. which pages you visit, which links you use and how long you spend on each page.
- Permanent cookies: Provided that it is permitted, permanent cookies will be applied. These cookies do not expire when you close your browser, but rather remain on the hard drive until they expire after a specified time span or are deleted. The web server identifies the permanent cookie stored on the hard drive of your computer every time you visit this website. By issuing such a permanent, unique identifier for your computer, preferential settings and your usage patterns can be stored in a database. Furthermore, it is possible to determine how frequently you visit this website, how your user habits change and how effective the promotional activities of the website are. No personal data is contained in this information, but rather only the actions you make on your computer.
Web beacons: The website may contain pixel graphics. These are called "web beacons", "single-pixel GIFs" or "clear GIFs". Third parties can use web beacons in order to learn more about the behaviour of visitors to their website and measure the impact of promotional activities. Web beacons may also be used in promotional emails to determine whether they have actually been opened and user activity triggered. The information contained in web beacons is only linked to your personal data with your prior consent. By clicking on a link in promotional emails, which are sent to you with your consent, you agree to the use of web beacons, provided that you have not prevented the installation of web beacons by changing the settings on your computer.
Cookies used currently on the website: Current status of our cookie use, its purpose, its impact on privacy as well as its permanence.
- Session ID: The web server may generate session cookies that are necessary for the use of certain interactive elements of the website (e.g. contact forms or login). The cookie contains a session ID, by which your visit is distinguished from those of other users, which visit the website at the same time. Session cookies are regarded as necessary for the use of the website and do not require your consent.
- Analytics: The website uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics creates several first-party cookies, with which it is ensured that each successive visit to the website can be assigned to the same (unique) visitor. The manner in which you came across the page can also be established.
- Website navigation: The content management tool creates several first-party cookies. These refer to session cookies that are deleted as soon as you close your browser. These cookies enable the proper functioning of our website. This data is aggregated and can be assigned to any person. Based on the data that is collected using these first-party cookies, reports are generated in an aggregated form, which provide information on how visitors get to the website and use this. Findings on general user behaviour can be obtained using these reports. These findings are used to update and improve the website.
- Miscellaneous: Occasionally, other services are tested that may apply cookies onto your computer. In this case, the relevant manner of use is listed here.
Changing your cookie preferencesConfiguring your Internet browser is a free and effective way to manage cookies. You have the following possibilities:
- allow the use of all cookies that are integrated in the pages and content you invoke, Note: These cookies can only be read by their issuer on the one hand. On the other hand, this process is not definitive. You can deactivate cookies anytime later on (the management of cookies depends on your Internet browser; see corresponding instructions).
- set your browser so that you are asked for consent before the installation of new cookies on your device.